From the one who runs the show:


Well, it's about time Mom let me type my own post! She doesn't really like me to touch the laptop very much. It's like she thinks I would slam on the keys or something... me? Never!
So I've been working really hard lately, in all sorts of ways. 
I'VE STARTED WALKING GUYS. and I'm a pro, if I do say so myself.
Mom and Dad think it's so cool to see my progress. 

Last night they figured out my timeline:
March 12th I took my first three steps to Mom while Dad was at work.
Then on Saturday, March 17th, I walked to my Aunt Lindsey and back to my Mom.
The next day, March 18th, Dad finally saw me take my steps too!
Last Thursday, on March 22nd, I walked all on my own without anyone bribing me!
It's pretty much the most fun thing I've ever done.

And now I walk all over the place. When Mom's in the kitchen I love to walk up behind her. (She's never expecting it but gets so excited!) And when my Dad gets home I'm just so excited that I try to run. I'm not quite a runner yet, but my parents keep saying it's only a matter of time.

I'M ALSO TURNING ONE ON TUESDAY! My parents keep singing "Happy Birthday" so it's a little confusing, but I'm supposedly having some party or something? We'll see what this party business is all about. Mom's been adding all kinds of colorful decorations and fun things to the dining room table. If only she'd let me get my hands on those so I could take a look...

I'm also quite the reader. There's this one book I have that has a lot of Elmo in it... and every time I read it I just get so excited that I kind of rip the pages. It's the only one I've ripped, promise. Books are my favorite.

I've been working on my singing talents for about two weeks now and boy, do I love to sing. Mom and I sing and dance to the radio throughout the day and my Dad tells me I'm going to be the next David Phelps; whoever that is? 

We do lots of walking at the park. I love to see all the dogs and other babies. There's nothing better than eating some puffs while the wind blows on my bare toes. My favorite food is anything fruit-related and I'm a really big yogurt fan. I jabber all day and sometimes in the night when I wake my parents up for a tasty bottle! I steal the pots and pans from the cupboard daily and play the drums. It's my most favorite hobby. I blow kisses really well and can do some pretty funny faces. I think that about sums in up...

Oh, Can you tell my parents.. I kind of want a baby sister or baby brother. 
Maybe that's what I'll wish for on my birthday :) xoxo

Well, ta-ta for now!
Love, Eli


PS. here are a few pictures Aunt Lindsey took of us in Fairhope:





K, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts