Just One More Day..
I can't believe that one year ago today I was writing this post.
Tomorrow our little boy will be one. Time flies by so incredibly quickly.
I am so excited to celebrate with him.
Being a mom fills my heart with so much joy. There couldn't possibly be anything better.
I've said it before. This is what I was made to do. To be a mother. To love our children unconditionally. To work hand in hand with the man I am blessed to call my husband, to raise our children in a Christ-centered home. Some people say they would go crazy at home all the time, but I find so much satisfaction in watching Eli grow, in spending quality time with him, in preparing meals, and working on projects. I'm so content with where we are in life. I can't wait to see what this next year has for us.
Tomorrow will definitely be a bittersweet day, but I think it'll be more sweet than anything.
I am so looking forward to starting some traditions, taking lots of pictures, and sharing sweets. Eli will even get his very own cupcake :)
Until then... Happy Birthday Eve, Eli!




It was totally bittersweet when my babies turn one. But each year is better and better! I so enjoy watching my kids grow and bloom that I think each year - "this is the best age." :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Eli! I have enjoyed following you this year on your mom's blog and I can't wait to see what the next year brings! ~ Melissa H