A Day in the Life
The days are looking somewhat like this:
+ We have a new dining room table! Zach rescued it from a trip to goodwill and she's a gem! One of these days when there's money floating around, I will - mark my words, reupholster the chairs and refinish the table. It's definitely an improvement from our old one and I love it.
+ We don't have cable so while I float around the house doing things here and there, I have movies in for background noise, and occasionally watch a scene or two when Eli allows. Today I've already had in I Love Lucy, Crossroads, and now Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's fabulous.
+ On Wednesday I cut a friend's hair, and today I am cutting hair for two people from church! I'm getting back into it and I love it.
+ I have decided to do another 5k. What?! Yes folks, it's true. With my runner-sister-in-law Erin. This shall be interesting! October 1st it is. I feel nervous thinking about it.
+ Mom is thinking about coming in town the beginning of September. Yay! I will love the company, I know it hasn't even been that long, but who says your mom shouldn't visit every month??
+ Some of our friends Lindsey and Blake are moving here next month!!! I am so excited about it that I could scream! Lindsey and I are starting a little craft "business," we're going to be renting a booth at a craft fair here in November, so I'll be busy crafting for the next few months. I couldn't think of a more enjoyable thing to do.
+ The youth group is flourishing and we'll be having everyone over for movie night tomorrow. We'll order pizza and I'm planning on baking an obnoxious amount of desserts. I've already frozen a double recipe of chocolate chip cookie dough to bake tomorrow afternoon.
+ Next week, Zach will coach his first football game, and on Saturday we'll be going with the teens to a quizzing event and concert!
+ We have a new dining room table! Zach rescued it from a trip to goodwill and she's a gem! One of these days when there's money floating around, I will - mark my words, reupholster the chairs and refinish the table. It's definitely an improvement from our old one and I love it.
+ We don't have cable so while I float around the house doing things here and there, I have movies in for background noise, and occasionally watch a scene or two when Eli allows. Today I've already had in I Love Lucy, Crossroads, and now Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's fabulous.
+ On Wednesday I cut a friend's hair, and today I am cutting hair for two people from church! I'm getting back into it and I love it.
+ I have decided to do another 5k. What?! Yes folks, it's true. With my runner-sister-in-law Erin. This shall be interesting! October 1st it is. I feel nervous thinking about it.
+ Mom is thinking about coming in town the beginning of September. Yay! I will love the company, I know it hasn't even been that long, but who says your mom shouldn't visit every month??
+ Some of our friends Lindsey and Blake are moving here next month!!! I am so excited about it that I could scream! Lindsey and I are starting a little craft "business," we're going to be renting a booth at a craft fair here in November, so I'll be busy crafting for the next few months. I couldn't think of a more enjoyable thing to do.
+ The youth group is flourishing and we'll be having everyone over for movie night tomorrow. We'll order pizza and I'm planning on baking an obnoxious amount of desserts. I've already frozen a double recipe of chocolate chip cookie dough to bake tomorrow afternoon.
+ Next week, Zach will coach his first football game, and on Saturday we'll be going with the teens to a quizzing event and concert!
Mr.
Roly Poly
Himself.
Eli continues to change and he is always making new sounds and faces. Today, he continues to want a new scenery every 5-10 minutes. He loves his plush toy lion with rings for him to chew on. He likes his swing only when he's tired. Whenever I lay him on his back, he's instantly on his stomach. He hates having boogs wiped from his nose. He loves cereal and does great with the spoon. He tries so hard to hold his bottle. He is getting close to 6-9 month clothes, wears a size 1 diaper still and 0-3 pants. (I can't explain that one) Our favorite diapers are Pampers and the wipes vary. Target brand formula has been our secret weapon for gas and the price is right too. He is teething- majorly, so slobbery is part of my daily attire. He's the absolute happiest when he wakes up and also ADORES the mirror. Peek-a-boo, Patty cake, and This little piggy make him laugh! It's crazy how many quirks and personality traits he has already, but I know tomorrow will already be a little different.
xo




Comments
Post a Comment