It's Monumental: (and happened on his 7month Birthday)
ELI CRIED WHEN I WALKED AWAY FOR THE FIRST TIME TONIGHT.
It was the sweetest moment ever.
I grabbed him and held him. He stopped crying.
And my heart was left in a puddle on the floor.
I secretly hope it happens again soon!
THE sweetest.
In other news...
He pulled himself up to the standing position in front of the couch for the first time today.
He is crawling over EVERYTHING.
He learned how to scream for fun tonight.
He is a crawling machine, aka, the Energizer Bunny.
He's started a new "fake laugh." It's a cheesy chuckle that cracks me up!
He is learning how to work this mama. I'm wrapped around his wee little finger!
PS. Zach's birthday is in 40 minutes and he's in Tuscaloosa for the playoffs for his football team. But we'll have Saturday with him all day at the beach!! Eli's first Birthday to be apart of :) Goodnight!

Comments
Post a Comment