7.5 weeks

It's so odd to have a previous pregnancy under my belt to be able to compare my current one with. I am big hungry Bertha these days, and of course, nothing is quite as satisfying as a good Mexican feast.

I still haven't had many signs of nausea, which is such a foreign freedom to me. I just pray it sticks. I can't remember when I first became nauseous with Eli, but I'm pretty sure it was before this point. So let's just say I'm enjoying my days much more than before. However, I can't really handle doing the dishes if too much food is left on the plates... but if that's the worst of it, that's okay with me.

Sweets of all sorts sound heavenly, and it's not making healthy choices any easier. Also, eggs and toast, General Tso's chicken, enchiladas, chicken and rice, it all sounds great. Maybe all this difference in cravings and non-sickness could mean a girl this go around?? :)

Either way we will be THRILLED. Girl OR boy!

Well my sweet husband should be home any minute with some chocolate ice cream! Yikes!
I can't make this a habit! :)
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts