I have a blueberry!
"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."
-C.S. Lewis
Happiness is what has been flooding our house lately. It's becoming more and more of a reality every day, but sometimes it feels like we're still dreaming. In December Zach asked me when I thought I would be ready to be pregnant again. At that time, I looked at him like he was crazy! Eli was still just eight months old and I felt like I couldn't handle another baby for quite some time. I had summer in the back of my mind. However, February came, and as Eli reached several milestones, and really began to become independent in so many ways, something in me clicked. I came back from our trip to California and it was all I could think about. I prayed that God would really give me a sense of peace if this was the time. He did just that. I had my IUD removed and only time would tell. The morning of Saturday, May 26th, I peed on the stick.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
We called our parents and told them the news! Then our closest family & best friends!
Wednesday we took Eli to church like this:
So far, I have felt great. (knock on wood) But I am starting to think the sickness isn't too far off. The smell of the refrigerator is disgusting, even though it really is clean! and doing dishes really bothers me. My weakness' lately are sweets, that's a change from when I was pregnant with Eli! It'll be so fun to see the differences. I am much more relaxed this go around because I know what to expect for the most part. I started my shots last week, and they are going much better than before. We have an ultrasound/check up scheduled for June 15th! One week from today!! Hooray!
Happy Friday!! xoxo




So excited for you all! I am also looking forward to following your blog updates on baby baker #2! I am praying that everything goes smoothly :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Marissa!!! :)
Delete