Thanksgiving Week:

The preggo life lately has been absolutely wonderful. Other than being tired all the time, I have been thoroughly enjoying myself. School is all over so I have plenty of time for cat naps and rest. I couldn't be more thankful for that treat! I also forgot to share something several weeks ago: I have been able to give myself shots if need be!! That is a miracle! I truly never EVER imagined I would be able to say that. I have given myself a grand total of 10. I am proud :) 

Zach felt Baby move on Monday night, the 22nd. It was incredible. I was laying on the couch, and as usual he had his hand positioned on my lower belly in hopes for some kind of movement. Out of nowhere baby decided to give one huge kick! There was no room for question and immediately Zach welled up with tears and we both started crying-laughing; you know when you realize you're crying but are too happy to make sad faces. It was perfect and I know it really makes it all seem so real for Zach now. 

For a baby update: He or She is approximately 6 inches long this week & nearly 8oz! It's crazy how fast they grow. We are definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving... and the food :) 

I can't help but realize that Thanksgiving means more than ever this year. I have so much to be thankful for. This year has definitely been more than we ever anticipated, but it has given more blessings than we could've imagined. Zach and I have both managed to be off work on Thursday and Friday so we are looking forward so spending the time together and with my family.


Here's our latest ultrasound... a little fuzzy; but you should be able to see the profile. The baby is facing the right side of your screen... and you can see the spine too :)

Comments

Popular Posts