Quick Update.

5 and a half months along and things are changing much quicker than I would've expected. Get ready, I'll share a little bit of what I mean:

My deodorant just simply quit working one day. I had to spend three miserable days in search of one that works and that I'm not allergic to... Thank you hormones! But a real thanks to Dry Idea - saved my life.

My stomach hit a huge growth spirt. I swear my stomach was preparing for growth while my pitiful armpits were in distress. Smelly pits and a sore cramping stomach, whew, glad that's over... for now.


I can't eat enough clementines or drink enough water. The clementines are absolutely delicious, I'm not sure what it is about them, but yum. Orange juice is also close at reach. So so good!

Back to the water though: you know that feeling where you feel like you haven't had any water in days and once you drink it, you feel like an entirely new person? I feel like that all. day. long. The only difference is the satisfying part after drinking it lasts such a short time before I'm so thirsty again. Definitely staying hydrated though! Thank you Cindy Waldrup for buying us a Brita water pitcher. It is my most prized possession. I love it dearly.

Our Christmas tree is decorated and the Christmas wrapping is done!! Towards the end of this week I will begin my Christmas cookie baking so we have treats to bring with us to Mobile :)

Life is good and seeming preggo. We're enjoying it though!

Comments

Popular Posts