VIII
Looking back over the last eight months I wish I would've done a completely summary of every month, however, I can start now!
It's Month Eight:
Eli weighs 18 lbs 13 ounces
He's 28 inches long.
He is wearing some 9 month clothes, but it's mostly 12 months nowadays.
Size 3 diapers.
He can feed himself his bottle if he's laying in his Boppi, other wise, he's a hands free kinda guy.
He loves peaches, but will eat any baby food we spoon his way.
He is musical, there is no denying it.
He claps his hands at every noise and tune he hears.
He giggles all. the. time.
Every toy is a drum stick and the floors, appliances, walls, and even we are the drums.
He blows raspberries all day long.
The only noise he hates is the vacuum cleaner.
He is happy almost twenty four seven.
His nights are broken lately, i.e. last night we watched Veggie Tales at 3am.
He yanks at his socks and winds up wearing them like Opa.
He will slap our hand if we say high five and loves to give kisses!
He pulls himself up on everything.
His hair stands in a permanent mohawk. I love it.
He has eight teeth and we think his molars are coming in.
We are loving eight months old!








Comments
Post a Comment