Tomorrow!

Well it's another sleepless night, but that's okay. It's all preparation, right?
I don't know if it's the heartburn, the pain, or just the excitement!!

Since It's about 2:30, I can technically say, tomorrow, I will have our little boy in our arms.

Our little boy. Our miracle. The product of our love. It AMAZES me. 

I've been emotional today. We both have.
Having to wait for something makes it that much more exciting, and to think back to the day we first saw him as a gummy bear to now- fully formed and developed. It's miraculous.

Zach's grandparents, Nana and Papa, drove in today from Dothan, AL and his parents will drive in tomorrow afternoon from Mobile, AL. We can't wait to have everyone here. Tomorrow night we'll be having dinner with our parents and enjoy the time together before the big morning.

We'll be leaving at 4:30am on Sunday...

and finally meeting our little one.

Tomorrow will be the last day of the cherished little kicks and squirms in my stomach, but the beginning of so much more. We are praying for a healthy delivery and trust everything goes well.

Next time, I'll be writing from the "other side" :) Goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts