Happy feet.

Physically, I've never felt so good.

I have been saying I will do a 5K in July, but had to get the okay from the doctor to start working out first. I had my appointment on Monday and on Tuesday I went shopping for new shoes with Dad for my Birthday. Then finally, today I drove to Mom's and while she watched Eli I went down to the weight room. I thought I would walk some and that it would be incredibly difficult since exercise and I got a major divorce in December, but I got on the treadmill and started walking... and walking, and decided to jog. It was an instant high, I have never been so ready to get moving! I debated whether or not to keep going for another mile, but decided I would like to be capable of standing come morning so I called it a day. I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did, but it was so good to finally start. This is the beginning of my journey to skinny... and my journey out of my "mom" jeans and into my skinny ones. Eli is going to have one hot mama, I mean after all, I'm only twenty (for a few more days,) I deserve to have my body back- even better than before. But more than anything, I'm ready to be in shape and definitely healthier than before. After all, I enjoy food way to much not to work it off regularly!

Day 1, One mile.
Exercise and I are back together and it's marvelous.
Oh, happy day.

In even more exciting news, we were given a jogging stroller in Mobile at our shower, and it should be on it's way in the mail. Eli doesn't even know how exciting life is about to get :)

Comments

Popular Posts