Box, Tape, and Stack...
Just call me a PROFESSIONAL PACKER. I don't want to pack for another 63 years. Not really, but I can't say I'm really enjoying this process.
This will be framed on our wall. Always remember where you come from.
Since things have been a little cray cray, so let's recap:
Our little hunk of love is loving Sesame Street...
Eating five ounces when he decides he's hungry enough to.
Holding his head up like a pro.
Giggling on occasion.
Sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping.
Enjoying the occasional "airplane" of the feet.
Maintaining stinky feet, it's sweet in a way.
Still adoring the hairdryer.
Wearing 3-6 month jammies :(
Believing he will one day fit a whole fist in his mouth.
Cooing and smiling the days away.
He's a doll. Of course I think so, but really.
So wish me luck with all this packing.



Comments
Post a Comment