Really?

I've been doing everything in my power to make the little boy I love to pieces a happy one, however, he's convinced he's going to be Mr. Cranky Pants today. He's growing, he has to be, because he is fussy as they come, and even sleepier than that. He has been sleeping all day for the most part. And if he's not sleeping, he's eating, peeing, or fussing. So I spent the last hour holding the hair dryer, bouncing gently, laying on the floor, making his legs "ride the bike," standing by the running water in the bathroom sink, and just about every other option you could think of to try and make him happy. He finally fell asleep with the sound of the hairdryer and his swing. I would love to say that now I'm able to get more boxes packed while he naps...

But now I'm pooped! So here I sit. I'm going to read some blogs, and maybe write some more. Growing little boys wear themselves out, and their mommies too.

Ahh... all that's missing is a glass of sweet tea and the beach.


Oh... he's up. Really?
Literally.

Wish me luck. Back to bouncing away...

Comments

Popular Posts