Let's Recap..

Friday the 15th, Eli woke up bigger because we had to switch over into 3-6 Month clothes.
This week I have already started packing some away... 6 month clothes it is.
On the 13th, he giggled at Nona, his first real giggle. It was adorable!
Last week on the 21st,  and was giggling and almost chuckled. I cried. Oh my goodness what this boy does to me.
Monday he had a 4 month Dr. Appointment, time doesn't exist anymore by the way, and he weighed 13lbs 10oz and 25inches long. Everything looked great but the poor guy screamed his eyes out after his shots. They left him in a cranky state the past two days but he's finally getting back to normal. 

Post Dr. Appointment

On Tuesday we started rice cereal for the first time and after one sour face he really seemed to enjoy it! We're about to have a hunk o' chunk on our hands! So cute.

Yum-O!
Oh and our hair growth as of lately.

I feel so frazzled because moving day is tomorrow and there are traces of us Baker's all over mom and dad's apartment. We're all making our way down to Mobile. Tomorrow we pick up the moving truck at 7am and start loading. Dad and Zach will drive down tomorrow and mom and I will leave Saturday as early as we can with Eli, Trixie- my ancient cat, and their dog. I feel organized and my list of To Do's has finally dwindled down to a bare minimum, but the next couple of days will be exhausting. Oh, pray for us! 
Busy days call for joint naps. 

I am so thankful I have such a happy baby overall, especially in times like these. As long has he's entertained, fed, napped, and changed, he's a hand-chewing ball of coos and smiles. I love it! 
xo

Comments

Popular Posts