Dear Eli...

I hope you... always put Christ first, in everything you do.
I hope you aren't afraid to... pursue your dreams and love with your whole heart.
I hope you love... selflessly, honestly, and unconditionally; like it's your last opportunity.
I hope you get... to always show those around you how much you care.
I hope you laugh... until your belly hurts and your eyes are full of tears; those are the best.
I hope you never forget... your life is not your own, but it's Christ's; always give him the glory.
I hope you ignore... pessimism, there is always something to be thankful for in every circumstance.
I hope you become... passionate about life.
I hope you respect... yourself at all times, and others the same.
I hope you grow... everyday. There is always more to learn, more to see, and more to love.


I love you forever and always, Mommy

Comments

Popular Posts