Babies are High Maintenance
We experienced Babies R' Us in a whole new light. The things they sell in that place amaze me... Boogie wipes? I've always known those to be called Kleenex, but hey, if it sells, more power to them. We were so amused by all the adorable bath time accessories and once again blown away by diaper prices. We still have more to register for, but we scanned away until we were too hungry.
I decided that I found my top five favorite baby items:

The Moby Wrap! I hope that I would love this as much as I think I would. I love seeing women carrying their babies in wraps; we see it all over the world. It has to be a good thing!

The Graco Snugride 35 Carseat. Let's face it. It is adorable. & of course safe too!
Boon Frog Pod. Oh my goodness. It's so fun. It scoops their bath toys & sticks to the wall. A clean and efficient bath time tool.
Munchkin Dishwasher Baskets - for spoons, pacifiers, nipples, etc.
Who would have ever thought I'd be excited over something like this?

JJ Cole System 180 Messenger Diaper Bag - for Mom & Dad. We agreed we would both use this, that's a plus!
Now you see why we had fun. We then enjoyed a dinner date at Bar-B Cutie; imagining how in a matter of weeks we would have Eli beside us in his new car seat. It was a great evening.
That's all for now :]



Comments
Post a Comment