Viva la Diva

I'm quickly realizing that I won't have many more days like the ones I am trying to enjoy now.

For instance... It's Saturday morning. I've been sitting on the couch, under my lovely leopard print blanket, just enjoying the morning. I turned the TV to Father of the Bride 2 while I painted my nails one of my favorite OPI colors, La-Pazitively Hot. Not to mention, I wept, yes wept, during the scene where Steve Martin sees his daughter and grandson for the first time- cannot wait for that! I enjoyed a bowl of Special K red berries, a personal favorite and had some hot tea. Sounds like quite the Diva right? Oh, I know. I feel like one, but I am beginning to look at this time as time to enjoy rather than dread. I know I'll feel as if I can't remember a day such as this in a few months from now. So seize the day! That's what I've decided to do.

Tonight we'll go to a friends Birthday dinner and come back home. Then Monday we're going to my parents for the big Auburn game!! Can't wait :)

Comments

Popular Posts