Cheery.

"Love helps to make us generous and courageous, it opens our eyes not only to the beauty of the beloved but to all beauty." -C.S. Lewis
I more than adore that quote. I am really excited because in the next week I am getting a big crochet hook and knitting needles and hopefully an overabundance of yarn. I can't wait. I'm feeling inspired... crafty, ready to do something productive. I think my crafts will be productive. I did my nails today [again]. I consider that production :] 
I also really like these: 
“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” -Sophia Loren
“There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one” - Jill Churchill

Ahh! I love this little boy so much already & I've never even seen him. I know I say it a lot, but I can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts