Date Night

I absolutely love Valentine's Day! There are so many things to love everyday, So I'm glad we have a day special to celebrate it all. I loved waking up to my man for the very first time on Valentine's Day; it's so great being married!


Last night we had our Valentine's date night.
Neither of us was really feeling the whole, go out and face the tons of people going out a day early, so we ordered Maggiano's Carry Out. We got our usual, Spinach and Chicken Manicotti and of course, the chocolate cake. They serve the most delicious chocolate cake you'll ever eat in your life. It really is love.



We moved the coffee table, laid out a blanket, and had a perfect picnic on the floor of our living room. It's memories like this I'll never forget. It was honestly my favorite Valentine's Day yet. Today we'll just be lazy until Zach goes to work, and make Valentines cards :)

Enjoy today! 
 xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts