Thirty Weeks!!
Happy Saturday...
Thirty weeks never sounded so good, I can't believe we will have him in the "thirties." I really think it'll be around 37 weeks, but he may be good in there and allow them to wait a little longer. My guess as of right now, is that it'll be April 3rd or 4th! We'll see.
We went to the blood doctor today and it was the only ultrasound I've cried at since our first one. We saw his face so close up and he was opening his mouth, moving his tongue, and swallowing. We watched it all in awe; it was absolutely priceless. We could see movement in his eye sockets too, of course you can't really see eyeballs themselves, but it was so awesome to witness. I know I will be an absolute MESS when he's born.
Here he is:
He was probably sleeping when she started because he was so still and all tucked into his chest... but not for long!
Then he looked at us! You can see his left cheek, left eye socket, and his nostrils!
His infamous hand-on-the-forehead pose.
He is 3lbs 10 oz and his feet are each an inch and a half long (I had to ask her to measure!)
The proof:





your belly is beautiful! and prince eli is adorable & will obviously have quite a personality! :) praying for you!
ReplyDelete