I passed... no gestational diabetes.
Hallelujah.
It's been a great Friday. Thankfully I received great test results. Praise!!! Then I picked up my brother, Ben, from school, he's so cute. He didn't know I would be the one picking him up and he looked shocked when he saw me. Then that million dollar grin was plastered on his face the whole ride home. (I asked him if everyone knew he was going to be an Uncle soon and he lit up. He proudly shook his head and said, "Ohhh yeah! I can't wait to see him with Eli.) We stopped by Starbucks for some iced tea and he got a Frappuccino. Then I went to dinner with a girlfriend and we enjoyed a good talk over some Chinese food. I came home to a hubby who was just cleaning away. He said he just wanted to do something for me, he's so sweet! I gave him a haircut and we watched Finding Nemo! I think we're five, but it's so much fun. He's never home on Friday nights, so it's been a treat. This weekend will just be a relaxing one, as most are, and we'll go to my parents on Sunday after church. I'm really enjoying this time right now. I am so looking forward to when Eli is here, but Friday nights like these are cherished ones. Happy Weekend!

Comments
Post a Comment