Dear Eli,
This week has been a rough one, as you know. Our sleep has been just silly, and I could tell you weren't happy with that fast we had to do for the second Glucose test last night. But, we're getting closer and closer to a new week. Hallelujah! Or as your dad would say, halle-lu-yerr.
I cannot wait to hold you; outside the belly that is! I want to see those strong little arms and legs of yours.
I wonder all the time how big you're really going to be! Especially when they weigh me at the doctor, it's quite the experience let me tell you. But that's okay, because I know you're healthy and growing in there.
Lately you have made me want to eat eggs, smoothies, and popsicles. [Thankfully not all combined] I actually just finished an egg breakfast sandwich I made and I know you're about to get that energy again. It's the sweetest thing. Peanut butter is another favorite on nearly everything. I wonder if some of these foods will be your favorites later? Or maybe you won't be able to stand them. These are the things I can't wait to find out about you!
I wish I could really tell you this now, but that jungle gym you recently discovered up there is actually no jungle gym at all, those are my ribs; they won't move no matter how hard you try. It's okay, I forgive you, and I'll forgive you time and time again I'm sure. You are going to have us wrapped around your teeny little finger, I think you might already.
I'm already getting excited about Valentine's Day & you should be too because we're going to be eating a really yummy dinner out! Until then, let's finish out this week recovering and being lazy. You definitely are the greatest relaxing-partner there is! I love you forever and always.
xo
I cannot wait to hold you; outside the belly that is! I want to see those strong little arms and legs of yours.
I wonder all the time how big you're really going to be! Especially when they weigh me at the doctor, it's quite the experience let me tell you. But that's okay, because I know you're healthy and growing in there.
Lately you have made me want to eat eggs, smoothies, and popsicles. [Thankfully not all combined] I actually just finished an egg breakfast sandwich I made and I know you're about to get that energy again. It's the sweetest thing. Peanut butter is another favorite on nearly everything. I wonder if some of these foods will be your favorites later? Or maybe you won't be able to stand them. These are the things I can't wait to find out about you!
I wish I could really tell you this now, but that jungle gym you recently discovered up there is actually no jungle gym at all, those are my ribs; they won't move no matter how hard you try. It's okay, I forgive you, and I'll forgive you time and time again I'm sure. You are going to have us wrapped around your teeny little finger, I think you might already.
I'm already getting excited about Valentine's Day & you should be too because we're going to be eating a really yummy dinner out! Until then, let's finish out this week recovering and being lazy. You definitely are the greatest relaxing-partner there is! I love you forever and always.
xo

Comments
Post a Comment