Oh Eli...
I'm afraid you have two crazy parents.
All three of us really wanted a vanilla milkshake on Friday night. (You have this unique way of reminding me of my cravings until I give in) So of course, we got to it. Letting the ice cream get just soft enough to scoop, I added the milk, and then a little vanilla extract. The blending was beautiful... just the right consistency. I was getting ready to take pitcher off it's base and this happened:
Apparently the blender's bottom half was a little loose and very stuck to the base at the same time. What a mess! After a long cleanup, any normal person would decide it just wasn't the night for milkshakes; not ussss! We tried again and succeeded.
Yum-O!
Just wait, when you get here, you'll join in pictures like these. We may be crazy, but we're even crazier about you sweet boy!
I went shopping for you on Saturday. It was the first time I've actually bought you clothes all by myself. It made everything feel so real! You'll learn your mama is a bargain shopper, but you'll appreciate it one day. We got over 17 items for $10.00! I bought things you'll be wearing around December to next April when you'll be ONE! I can't wait to see what you look like, to watch you move around and see what it looks like, because I certainly know what it feels like. You're a squirmer, but I love it. It's getting so close, just a matter of weeks. We love you!
Oh, one last thing. I love singing to you and I think you have found a favorite song. You move the most when I sing this one to you:
It makes my day! :)






Comments
Post a Comment