Almost 37 weeks.
This weekend was a good change of scenery from the week. I laid on mom and dad's couch instead of our own, hah! It was nice though to laze around with family. We went over Saturday night after Zach got off work and ended up staying until this morning. Everyone even fixed hot dogs on Saturday just because they knew that's what sounds good all the time. I'm looking forward to the days when cravings aren't consuming my thoughts at all times anymore :)
The pain this weekend has been almost unbearable at times, but I'm making it. Thank goodness for pillows! Today we had an ultrasound appointment... (surprise surprise) but really was a great one! They had a few ultrasound techs call out sick so one of the doctor's actually did my ultrasound. I was able to talk to her some and told her about contractions and everything I've been having this weekend. She said, "Well... I know we've told you to stay in bed, but now, since you're almost 37 weeks, you can walk when you feel contractions and it should make things progress on their own." It was reassuring to hear, just because I've been a little leery, not really knowing the "ideal" time for him to make an entrance. I guess now we'll just wait and see if he'll follow through and actually come early like he's seemed to be determined to do for a while now. Tomorrow we'll see Ms. Frizzle and we should be scheduling an induction date! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
We are almost going stir crazy with curiosity. Zach and I sit and watch my belly move and talk about what we think he'll look like. How we can't wait to watch him scrunch up his tiny nose, yawn, grab our fingers, stretch his long legs and arms, and everything else. I just want to examine him... to see us in him. I still can't believe he is ours. It's truly a miracle.
The pain this weekend has been almost unbearable at times, but I'm making it. Thank goodness for pillows! Today we had an ultrasound appointment... (surprise surprise) but really was a great one! They had a few ultrasound techs call out sick so one of the doctor's actually did my ultrasound. I was able to talk to her some and told her about contractions and everything I've been having this weekend. She said, "Well... I know we've told you to stay in bed, but now, since you're almost 37 weeks, you can walk when you feel contractions and it should make things progress on their own." It was reassuring to hear, just because I've been a little leery, not really knowing the "ideal" time for him to make an entrance. I guess now we'll just wait and see if he'll follow through and actually come early like he's seemed to be determined to do for a while now. Tomorrow we'll see Ms. Frizzle and we should be scheduling an induction date! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
We are almost going stir crazy with curiosity. Zach and I sit and watch my belly move and talk about what we think he'll look like. How we can't wait to watch him scrunch up his tiny nose, yawn, grab our fingers, stretch his long legs and arms, and everything else. I just want to examine him... to see us in him. I still can't believe he is ours. It's truly a miracle.

Comments
Post a Comment