Just jotting this down..
I don't want to forget what this feels like:
I feel like I've been punched in the crotch.
I looked it up, it said it's normal close to labor. really? why don't they tell you this stuff before hand.
I really think my shoulders and back have developed severe arthritis because everything is super tight.
My lower back feels disconnected from the rest of my body.
And I think he may just fall out one of these days when I'm walking.
I feel like I've been punched in the crotch.
I looked it up, it said it's normal close to labor. really? why don't they tell you this stuff before hand.
I really think my shoulders and back have developed severe arthritis because everything is super tight.
My lower back feels disconnected from the rest of my body.
And I think he may just fall out one of these days when I'm walking.
My heart is so full and I'm incredibly encouraged.
I feel so happy that I am about to begin motherhood.
Oddly enough, I feel beautiful this week.
I don't feel as nervous or scared about the whole thing.
I feel ready and I really really hope this means he's on his way.
I don't want to forget what this feels like.
Side Note: We were praying for so long that we'd make it to 36 weeks, since at one point she wasn't sure I would. Here we are, 36 weeks and 2 days, still chugging along. Praise! God is good.

yep. it gets even more intense the closer to your due date..because the baby is engaged and his head is sitting right on your pelvic bone...thus making it feel like someone has punched you in the crotch :( tylenol is the only thing that helps and even with that it still hurts...:(
ReplyDelete